Business Development Officer
Compensation: 40,000 to 50,000 Annually (plus commission)
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least 2 years’ sales or business development experience, and must also be extremely comfortable with cold calling
- Experience as an account manager a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment and handle multiple work assignments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Highly motivated and energetic with natural sales skills
- Experience in making cold calls to perspective new clients
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Develop new business on a monthly basis, which includes cross selling of services including Direct Hire, Contract or Contract/Hire, Skills Assessments and Prescreening
- Make outbound phone calls on a daily basis (most calls will be cold calls)
- Responsible for studying potential client volume in an effort to focus on sales
- Develop sales presentations for potential clients and present to close the sale
- Negotiate bill rates for new clients
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, services offered, etc.
- Responsible for keeping management informed of sales activity by submitting activity and results reports on a scheduled basis
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify potential clients by attending job fairs, expos, Business After Hours events, etc.
- Partners with Regional Directors, Staffing Managers and Recruiting Advisors to ensure all sales goals are met
- Prepare job descriptions and conduct recruiting calls for new client orders when required
About Workforce Unlimited:
WorkForce Unlimited is a full service employment firm. Services include contract jobs, contract to hire, direct hire placement, payroll servicing, pre-employment or random drug testing, skills assessments, background screening, and more. Our staff is courteous and professional with prompt response times being a priority.
Apply on ZipRecruiter, or contact Michaela Wall.
Closes: February 28, 2019