Job Fair 2018
Anyone seeking employment is invited to attend the Job Fair hosted by The Greater Mount Airy Chamber of Commerce. This is an important opportunity for you to share your resume, meet with hiring businesses in the community, share your experience and skills, and possibly land a great job!
SUBMIT YOUR RESUMEIf you are planning to attend as a job seeker and would like to submit your resume, please email it to Randy Collins, Chamber President & CEO, via email@example.com.
NEED HELP CREATING A RESUME?
NCWorks Career Center will be attending the Job Fair to assist job seekers in creating or updating resumes. They will also be providing career counseling and offer tips to making a lasting impression on employers. Free internet access will be available and resumes can be formulated and printed on location.
Businesses Attending with Jobs Available:
Advanced Electronic Services (AES)
Affinity Living Group
American Retirement Counselors
Central States Manufacturing
Forsyth County Sheriffs Office
Galax Health and Rehab
Genesis HealthCare-Alleghany Center
Hiring Line Inc.
Home Instead Senior Care
Johnson Granite Inc.
Moore and Associates
Mount Airy City Schools
Mount Airy News
Mountain Valley Hospice
Northern Hospital of Surry County
SAVA Senior Care
Shenandoah Furniture, Inc.
State Employees' Credit Union
Surry Arts Council
Surry County Economic Development Partnership
Surry Yadkin Electric Membership Corporation
Surry Yadkin Residential Services
Three Rivers Media
Vitro Automotive Glass
Wayne Farms LLC
- Limited space is available to sponsors and vendors.
- Seeking companies who have positions to fill.
- Vendor space also open to firms who offer services to job seekers.
- Vendor set up 12pm-1:30pm, Doors open at 2pm.
- Event will be promoted throughout the region, from Galax to Winston.
- 2017 event had 40 vendors and 150 job seekers.
- Gold Level: $500 (Chamber members only)
- Includes 8’ table, logo on marketing material, premier vendor location, private interview space, electric, access to all resumes rec’d and 3 vendor lunch tickets.
- Silver Level: $300 (Chamber Members Only)
- 8’ table, premier vendor location, access to all resumes rec’d 3 vendor lunch tickets.
- Bronze Level: $125 (Chamber Member rate, Non-Members $175)
- 6’ table, 2 vendor lunch tickets
TO RESERVE VENDOR SPACE:
Contact Travis Frye at the Chamber via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or click Register above to reserve your space and pay online.